WarCry working

Screenshots

Install

See folder _SQL&Guide

Credits

EvilSystem - Coding
    Brian8544 - Fixing Site

Download

[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    Last edited by brian8544; 09-08-2017 at 06:48 PM.
    Hey, are you in need of help?

Feel free to PM me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

excellent job @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I test, I would like to add something if this seems to you:

Correction

put in the folder TEMPLATE

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by michell87; 09-08-2017 at 09:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    accessing the administration panel.

to access: SQLyog / DB (warcry) / acp_permissions

--

--

I found a more functional admin panel, test for yourself:

do not forget to modify the file: initialize.php

EM BREVE !
    Last edited by michell87; 09-08-2017 at 11:29 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guys got mine working now for 88 %
    Last edited by cliffsmits; 09-09-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, the cms is only runnable inside the /warcry/ folder. Do not run run all files from /htdocs/ root.
    Why it needs to run it from a sub folder if you fix it? fix means you change and correct the files and its directory right? so changing .include/warcry/ bla bla or what ever it inside the php files it is part of correcting directory from this cms :P just my opinion

but anyways still a good job

got this issue too
    and admin cp is not working

Live Demo to check it
    Last edited by devflames; 09-12-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried changing run directory, but then it would error out for some strange reason.

Quote Originally Posted by devflames View Post

Why it needs to run it from a sub folder if you fix it? fix means you change and correct the files and its directory right? so changing .include/warcry/ bla bla or what ever it inside the php files it is part of correcting directory from this cms :P just my opinion

but anyways still a good job

got this issue too
    and admin cp is not working

Live Demo to check it
    Hey, are you in need of help?

Feel free to PM me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brian8544 View Post
    I tried changing run directory, but then it would error out for some strange reason.
    got it working with change directories and ye i added you on skype

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Support Legion/Mop/Cata
    Admin panel works

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work Brian. Having issue with accounts though.

when i link it to my auth DB username works but passwords dont. if account is not reg through site.

If i create a account thru warcry using registering both user and pass work.

Question how do you make the account admin?
    as i went into acp perm added id from auth then added 1 to every row. yet dosent make any change to account rank.

thanks for sharing this tho by far one of best cms to date if it works. as this is my only issue with it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBoxer View Post
    Nice work Brian. Having issue with accounts though.

when i link it to my auth DB username works but passwords dont. if account is not reg through site.

If i create a account thru warcry using registering both user and pass work.

Question how do you make the account admin?
    as i went into acp perm added id from auth then added 1 to every row. yet dosent make any change to account rank.

thanks for sharing this tho by far one of best cms to date if it works. as this is my only issue with it
    For access to the ACP ,the account you made on the cms needs to be modified to rank 15 on "account data" ,and then in "acp permissions" make sure to add your userID and 1 in every row.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

warcry cms

SEO Blog