Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy How to fix specific quests

First apologize any mistake on my english.

i been succesfuly fixing quest in a 5.4.8 server, but i want to fix some quest like "Lordaeron" in Silverpine Forest (can't remenber questID) this kind of quest are diferent than others because require an event, script or something i don't know, i want to learn how.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] If i were you, i would start from the beginning > [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] --- Then move up to the higher rated quests
    Hey, are you in need of help?

Feel free to PM me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok that's seen interesting, i think you show me that i been looking for so long, until now i been working in autodidactic way hahaha and this looks so helpful. THANKS DUDE. pardon my gramatic, my english not so good.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergio View Post
    ok that's seen interesting, i think you show me that i been looking for so long, until now i been working in autodidactic way hahaha and this looks so helpful. THANKS DUDE. pardon my gramatic, my english not so good.
    I have it fixed for 7.0 was made via SmartScripts the whole camera it's a vehicle treated as the secondary horse the horse, it's quite complicated since needs to be phased in and out and the 2 vehicles are one over the other, as @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] Says before, you better start fixing little quests before entering into the bigger ones, believe me even now that i'm a lot more advanced on quest fixing, i'm still considering myself like i'm a noob on it , Quest like Lordaeron and A Vision from the Past are really heavy to make via SAI but are doable, keep on the way and you will suceed at any time on the future
    Best Regards

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog