User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Earth's Protector
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZingZing View Post
    What if you don't use smart phones or smart platforms and want to learn code etc badly??
    The best way to learn, in my opinion and through my experience, is to take a college course, or some online course using videos.
    Going through my first year of computer science at a college, I learned just about everything I need to know about Java. In the next half year I learned how to apply that knowledge to learn C# on my own (with quite a few google searches), and after that I basically knew how to switch to almost any coding language.
    Using that, you could then watch videos about whatever topic you'd like to use that coding knowledge in (WoW coding, game coding, etc)
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Want to help EmuCoach detect/fix bugs? Join our group, "Official Bug Testers"
    This group is for a more organized/official way of finding bugs in specific areas on the repack.
    Request to join if you're interested.
    (Note: this will not give you an official staff position)
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] to view our group page!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye View Post
    The best way to learn, in my opinion and through my experience, is to take a college course, or some online course using videos.
    Going through my first year of computer science at a college, I learned just about everything I need to know about Java. In the next half year I learned how to apply that knowledge to learn C# on my own (with quite a few google searches), and after that I basically knew how to switch to almost any coding language.
    Using that, you could then watch videos about whatever topic you'd like to use that coding knowledge in (WoW coding, game coding, etc)
    Its not that I can not learn. I can't get through High School. So colleges wouldn't even matter at this stage. I have nothing but time, and still find it difficult using codeacademy or SoloLearn.

I must be doing something wrong, or are lazy, or just not happy enough in life to actually physically begin the grind...

Earth's Protector
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZingZing View Post
    Its not that I can not learn. I can't get through High School. So colleges wouldn't even matter at this stage. I have nothing but time, and still find it difficult using codeacademy or SoloLearn.

I must be doing something wrong, or are lazy, or just not happy enough in life to actually physically begin the grind...
    Nah man. Back in middle school I always loved working with visual basic, but my knowledge was absolute basics. It was easy, and I only learned it from youtube. Around high school, I quit messing with it because I ran out of creativity, plus a lot of times, anything that was remotely difficult, I just copied and pasted it, so I wasn't really doing anything. I didn't even think about it until 12th grade in high school, then I thought about going to computer science classed at college, which I then learned it.
    That's my little story there. Trust me man, the best place to learn is college IMO. They'll teach you everything you need to know.
    Only reason I'm not doing any coding now is because I've no creativity, so I haven't written a single line of code in about 6 months. Now I kinda completely forgot that stuff
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Want to help EmuCoach detect/fix bugs? Join our group, "Official Bug Testers"
    This group is for a more organized/official way of finding bugs in specific areas on the repack.
    Request to join if you're interested.
    (Note: this will not give you an official staff position)
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] to view our group page!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog