Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Fix for mount Obsidian Nightwing

The mount [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] not work fine the most of 4.3.4 and 5.4.8 private servers, including emucoach. This mount transforms you into an Obsidian Nightwing, allowing you to fly very fast and carry an ally on your back, but the part of carry an ally not work. I fix the problem is a simple solution and work for all servers. This mount can by learn from item Heart of the Nightwing id: 83086.

You must reply to this thread to see hidden links or content.

Sorry for my google english.
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Note: Forget to say that the fix work must delete the contents of the cache folder on the client after you run the script.
    Last edited by Rhisk; 07-12-2016 at 04:35 PM. Reason: added other important detail to the fix

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But why not release this fix in the VIP section? Makes it more exclusively
    Last edited by ExO; 07-12-2016 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Requested
    Hey, are you in need of help?

Feel free to PM me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brian8544 View Post
    Okay wtf are those 2 replies? I failed quite hard. But why not release this fix in the VIP section? Makes it more exclusively
    Not all have access to VIP section, including me lol. I hidden the content because many people enter in this forum copy the info that need and not register in the site, these people do not contribute in anything to the project (leechers).
    Last edited by Rhisk; 07-12-2016 at 05:50 AM.

Earth's Protector
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this for v5? And is it fixed in the current versions?
    Either way, thanks Rhisk for the contribution!
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Want to help EmuCoach detect/fix bugs? Join our group, "Official Bug Testers"
    This group is for a more organized/official way of finding bugs in specific areas on the repack.
    Request to join if you're interested.
    (Note: this will not give you an official staff position)
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] to view our group page!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroflu View Post
    Is this for v5? And is it fixed in the current versions?
    Either way, thanks Rhisk for the contribution!
    Not sure, i not have access to v6.1, but I think that is not fixed in the current version. Can someone with access confirm?
    The fix works as I said for all versions including MOP version of repack.

Earth's Protector
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhisk View Post
    Not sure, i not have access to v6.1, but I think that is not fixed in the current version. Can someone with access confirm?
    I don't have an official way to try it out, since I don't have anyone to log onto my server, however, I can check the database and see if the fix you provided is already there. I am checking now, and I will edit my post if I find it.

Edit: Yes, the fix appears to already be in the VIP 6.1, however as I said, I'm unable to actually test it.
    Thank you for posting this though, so people with the v5 repack can have this fixed.
    Last edited by Mr. Satan; 07-12-2016 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Found fix in 6.1
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Want to help EmuCoach detect/fix bugs? Join our group, "Official Bug Testers"
    This group is for a more organized/official way of finding bugs in specific areas on the repack.
    Request to join if you're interested.
    (Note: this will not give you an official staff position)
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] to view our group page!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When mouse hovering over the mount it doesn't change to the mount up icon. So in 6.1 repack, it's still not fixed

Feel free to PM me

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Created a thread in bug reports

Feel free to PM me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brian8544 View Post
    Created a thread in bug reports

Thanks. Forget to say that the fix work must delete the contents of the cache folder on the client after you run the script.
    Last edited by Rhisk; 07-12-2016 at 08:23 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, i know. But didn't work

Feel free to PM me

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog